Wednesday, June 20, 2007

OK, really the last post until China...

OK, just saw a couple of cool pics and thought you would like to see them. Sometimes you just get lucky with a camera (Squirrel Love is the best example.) Lisa was eating breakfast this morning and tells me about this hawk in the backyard. I grab my camera and blast away.

















While in the backyard shooting, the hawk decides to fly away. I can't really see him in the viewfinder, but I have the camera set to "continuous shooting" or what I call rapid-fire. Firing at 3-frames-per-second, I see this later on the computer when I offload the pics.













And last, I talked about the mazes at Robert Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve. I linked the SF Chronicle article that describes the odd mazes and includes this cool pic of the maze from the air. Yanni and I stood at this lookout fence and then hiked down below to the maze as described in the post below this one. I like this shot from the air.

No comments: